Eclipse .NET Tools is a project centered around adding capabilities to Eclipse for .NET development.
The current version supports NUnit and
NAnt within Eclipse.
This project was started because of our desired to make .NET development easier in Eclipse. For this
purpose, we recommend using Emonic with
- View to display Build Files
- Drag-n-Drop support
- Launch configuration
- Double click to run targets
- Launcher to run tests on a DLL
- Launch Configuration dialog
- Console to output NUnit Console output
- View to display test results, time, and pass/fail results