All the articles, code, examples, and services on our site are the property
of SP extreme and are protected under the copyright laws governed by the United
States. None of this material can be reproduced or redistributed without the
express written permission of SP extreme.
This copyright extends to original SP extreme material. Also included are all
code fragments, examples, and software developed and published by SP extreme.
Items on our system that we do not hold copyrights to may include third party
SP extreme reserves the right to republish the material contributed by our
users. By submitting information to us, you grant SP extreme the right to reprint, sell, or
redistribute your message. We will attempt to provide proper credit to the
originating author for anything that we republish.
If you believe that there is a possibility that information posted on our system
is copyrighted to another individual or organization please inform us so that the
situation can be promptly addressed.
We can be reached at support at spextreme dot com
In your notification, please provide the following information:
- A description or reference for the copyrighted work and its location on our site.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf
of the copyrighted owner.
- Your contact information, including name, address, phone number, and email
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your
notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on
behalf of the copyright owner.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use is not authorized
by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.